Sunday, June 26, 2011

CCMC156

I put together a card using the retiring hostess set Fast and Fabulous for the Create  with Connie and Mary color challenge this week.

The flowers on the Whisper White card stock are stamped with Old Olive and then I applied Tangerine Tango to the petals with a blender pen.


Supplies:
Sincere Salutations, Fast and Fabulous stamp sets
Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock
Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise classic ink
Elegant Lines impressions folder
basic rhinestones
dimensionals

7 comments:

Deb said...

This is a very pretty card! I really like the look of the flowers stamped in Old Olive! It really softens them up! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Pretty card. Love the Tangerine textured layer under the focal image. Thanks for playing the Create With Connie & Mary Challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

I'm going to miss this stamp set so much! Love what you did with it and how you displayed the colors! Thanks for joining all of us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is lovely. You really added softness to some pretty bright colours. Great job on the challenge this week at CCMC.

Nance Leedy said...

So pretty! Love the flowers stamped on the TT background and how they coordinate with the embossed panel. Gorgeous focal flowers too! Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

I agree...very pretty card! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh how pretty...LOVE that flower! Thanks for joining us in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!