Friday, June 24, 2011

Perfect Attendance

During the UStamp with Dawn and Friends Worldwide Showcase blog hop, we had a couple creative challenges, one with a picture as inspiration and another as a project as our inspiration. 


This page was done using the picture as inspiration and I made a page for my boy's and their perfect attendance picture.  The designer paper is Celebrations and I also used lots of circle punches and then ran them through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder.  There is also a part Top Note for a quick journaling area and a banner using the upcoming Petite Pennants Builder Punch.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!