Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CCMC153

Another sample using the upcoming hostess set called Faith in Nature, this time using the sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary

I stamped the pear image with Soft Suede ink and then used a blender pen to add Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Deight to it.  Then I sponged Soft Suede around the edges and Baja Breeze the rest of the way in to the image.

The thank you is punched using the modern label punch, I first made the punch, then I put it in the punch again and cut it off so it was smaller.  Next I just used my scissors to even up the top and bottom.

Supplies:
Faith in Nature stamp set
Elegant Soiree dsp
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight classic inks and markers
vanilla seam binding
hemp twine
Victoria Crochet trim ribbon
modern label punch
sponges
blender pens

6 comments:

Deb said...

Love this new stamp! And what a great idea to use the modern label punch that way! Clever! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

I just love, love, love, love, love this new set! "PEAR"fect in your card! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

Debbie Henderson said...

So jealous that you are using the new stamp set! I just got mine late today and this is my favorite set so far! Off to play! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Soft and pretty. Great card with the new set. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

I love this set and can't wait to get mine inky. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing it at CCMC this week.

Connie Babbert said...

Oh...that set has caught my eye! I didn't order it yet, but it is on the top of my list. Great card... Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!