Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CCMC-SUM03

My preorder goodies arrived yesterday so I had to start playing with them!  On this card, I used one of the new hostess sets called Faith in Nature.

I decided to tie my playing in with the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition.


The picture is a little dark, I apologize for that.  I stamped the pear image on watercolor paper with Black Stazon ink and then used markers and blender pens to color it in.  The background is textured with the Elegant Lines impressions folder.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh I love seeing new sets that I wasn't too excited about in the catalog, but love them on paper!! That pear makes me want to watercolor!! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week!

Mary Brown said...

FABULOUS!!! I just LOVE this new hostess set and love how you used it with these colors! Thanks for joining us for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the new stamp set! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge with us, good luck!

Elizabeth Price said...

BEAUTIFUL! You have placed everything so perfectly on this card and you have highlighted the new stamp image so nicely. I am so glad you joined in the color challenge fun this week.

Connie Babbert said...

This is gorgeous, I love how you used the colors with this new stamp. Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!