Saturday, June 25, 2011

Delicate Doilies Box

I decided to order the Watercolor Wonder crayons new color kit since it is on the last chance accessories list and when it arrived I found out the little tins came packaged in a cute little box...perfect to fit standard size cards into!
So, I decided to decorate it to match the Delicate Doilies cards and envelopes showed you in this post and used it as part of a door prize at our Stamp Camp today.


A view from the top...I used the 3" and 3 1/2" circle dies and cut a Whisper White and a Pumpkin Pie circle and then ran both through the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder.  Then, I cut out one of the doilies from the specialty paper and put them together with dimensionals and an Antique Brad.



The ribbon is 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain and I sponged the edges of the box with White craft ink.


I really like the way it turned out and am sure glad I wound up with the box :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!