Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Teacher appreciation

This cute little top note purse was designed by Twila Davis for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Classes Clubs and Camps.  I made a few changes and added the little clasp to the front using some hodgepodge hardware.


In a small cello bag, I added some Hershey's nuggets and tied it up with some Baja Breeze seam binding.

For the little bookmark, I took a piece of hodgepodge hardware and added some Greenhouse Gala designer series paper to the back of it and then filled the top with crystal effects.  After it dried I added some more of the Baja Breeze seam binding.


A close up of the purse...

Baja Breeze card stock
top note
Perfect Polka dots impressions folder
hodgepodge hardware - silver
Baja Breeze seam binding
Greenhouse Gala dsp
sticky strip
small cello bag

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!