Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bug Birthday

Another sample for our Late Night Stampers group this week - animals or bugs on a card.  I used a piece of chipboard that had circle cut outs on it to mask some card stock and then sprayed it with a mixture of rubbing alcohol, Peach Parfait reinker drops and Champagne Mist shimmer paint.  After that dried I added the flies from the Nature Walk stamp set.


Supplies:
Nature Walk, Occasional Quotes stamp sets
So Saffron, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede classic ink
Peach Parfait reinkers
Champange mist shimmer paint
Cherry Cobbler seam binding
vintage trinkets
curly label punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!