Sunday, July 31, 2011

Altered container

I have saved a few empty Crytal Light containers thinking they would be fun to alter and play with and until now they have just been sitting on the shelf along with some other things that I had great plans for, LOL!

I decided to decorate one to fill with goodies and use it as a door prize for our Stamp Camp next weekend (August 6th).


I covered it with the retired Elegant Soiree designer series paper and added a strip of the also retired Sweet and Sour Specialty paper.



Then, I added a daisy made with the daisies #2 die and some ribbon.  The button is one of the big buttons that I ran some seam binding through the holes before attaching it.

Now to decide what goodies to put into it...  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!