Friday, July 29, 2011

Pink Elements

I am trying out the new designer series paper, Beau Chateau on this card and combined it with the Elements of Style stamp set.


I used some retired 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon that I cut down the middle and frayed and added some Victoria crochet trim ribbon to is that I also cut down the middle.  The little tag is one of our vintage tags.


Supplies:
Elements of Style stamp set
Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake card stock
Marina Mist, Early Espresso classic ink
Victoria crochet trim ribbon
1 1/4" Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon
vintage trinkets
vintage tags
sticky strip
curly label punch
Vanilla shimmer smooch spritz
dotted scallop ribbon border punch
sponges

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!