Friday, July 15, 2011

TSCC182

I finally am getting around to Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week! 


I used the Plane and Simple stamp set with the new Well Worn Designer Series paper, vintage tags and Blue Denim Jean Ribbon.


The ovals are made with the Ovals Die and the Designer Frames impressions folder.  I cut out the impression after I ran the Cajun Craze through the Big Shot and the inside image is punched out with the large oval punch.


Colors:
So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, River Rock


1 comment:

MJ said...

Great masculine card. Love that set! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!