Friday, July 8, 2011

Funky Four

I haven't used this stamp set very much so I thought I better pull it out and make a few cards with it!  I wanted to make a bright and fun card for most any occasion so I added a sentiment from the Hostess set called Swirls and Curls Verses that is in the Summer Mini catalog.


Supplies:
Funky Four and Swirls and Curls Verses stamp sets
Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip card stock
Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive markers
Play Date dsp
scallop edge punch
1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon
hemp twine
brights buttons
dimensionals


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!