Monday, July 18, 2011

Well Worn Adventure

Our challenge this week at Late Night Stampers is to show off our new catalog stuff which of course is always fun :)  I am using the Daring Adventure stamp set and Well Worn designer series paper along with the Designer frames impressions folder for this sample. 


I sponged the edges of all the pieces with Soft Suede classic ink and added some hemp twine and a mini clothespin for fun.



the inside


and a side view...

Supplies:
Daring Adventure
Well Worn dsp
Designer frames impressions folder
So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede classic ink
sponges
hemp twine
dimensionals
mini clothespin

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is a great card -I love the frame , the colors you choose, the simple hemp twine and the footprints inside the card -such a nice touch !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!