Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TSSC181

I really like Mary Jo's sketch this week and thought it would work perfectly with a stamp set I haven't pulled out in awhile - Studio Sketches. 


I stamped the image with Crumb Cake and then used a blender pen to add Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz and a touch of Champagne Mist shimmer paint.


Supplies:
Studio Sketches, Full of Life stamp sets
Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake and Whisper White stamp sets
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz classic ink and markers
Champange mist shimmer paint
ovals die
Paisley Prints designer series paper
1/4" espresso grosgrain ribbon
dimensionals
sponges


1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, how perfect your coloring method matches that DP! Fabulous job! Love the tone on tone. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!