Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recess

This is one of the first stamp sets I bought from the Summer Mini catalog and for some reason I just let it sit and didn't even open it until a couple days ago. 

I attemped another Clean and Simple type card and stamped the background alphabet in Island Indigo using that as my base to start.


The hopscotch is stamped with White craft ink on Basic Black paper and the slide is colored with Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight.

Supplies:
Recess stamp set
Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black classic ink
White Craft ink
Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black card stock
1 1/4" circle punch
1 1/4" square punch
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!