Friday, July 22, 2011

TSSC183

This card is my take on Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week.  I am not really thrilled with how it turned out, I think maybe some sponging would have helped.


Supplies:
Elements of Style stamp set
Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Regal Rose card stock
Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz classic ink and markers
Newsprint DSP
modern label punch
Baja Breeze seam binding
Victoria crochet trim ribbon
1 3/8" circle punch
scallop circle punch
dimensionals


http://technostamper.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

MJ said...

I think it is beautiful. Love all the different images and the way you have only the small section colors. Great job. Thanks so much for playing along.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!