Monday, July 11, 2011

Inspiration

This week at Late Night Stampers we have an inspiration challenge using a picture




I chose to use the new hostess set Simply Soft and also the Perfect Words set for this card. 


The background is stamped with one of the images in the stamp set that is meant for 2 step stamping to fill in flower petals.

Supplies:
Simply Soft, Perfect Words stamp sets
Whisper White, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz card stock
Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz classic ink and markers
White organza ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!