Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Stamp Club projects

It was so fun to actually be able to meet for club again this month!  I was sooo ready :)

You will notice the card on the left has been on the blog before, I used it for a challenge on Late Night Stampers awhile back... The second one is new and I showed the ladies a fun technique with water.


We also spritzed Lucky Limeade mixed with alcohol over the pear image, but it is very subtle and doesn't show up well in the pictures.


The layouts were fairly simple ones using the Delicate Doilies stamp set and matching Flirtatious Specialty paper.



There is a little paper pleating on the page and I used some of the die cut doilies - they are so fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!