Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Make and Take

 
Over the weekend at our semi annual scrapbooking retreat, I had a make and take project for anyone who wished to make one.  These bags were something I had on hand and thought everyone could use a decorated gift bag, right?  

 
We used some pieces cut from the Party Pennants Bigz die and they were also embossed with several folders including the Lucky Stars folder. 

 
Then, we used the Hello Life stamp for our sentiment and added some washi tape and ribbon to complete the gift bag.
 
Supplies:
Hello Life
Marina Mist ink
Whisper White, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist card stock
Santa and Co. washi tape
Party Pennants Bigz die
Lucky Stars folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!