Thursday, March 26, 2015

Vellum Thanks


 
I love that Stampin' Up! gave us some fun new Sale-a-bration options not once, but twice in the month of March!  For this card, I have used two of the newer options - For Being You stamp set and the Sheer Perfection Vellum stack.
 

 
The card was made for the person who had me as a secret pal during the scrapbooking retreat last weekend. 
 
 
I colored the "thanks" with Coastal Cabana and also colored the back side of the vellum with some different colored markers.
 
Supplies:
For Being You (SAB 2015)
Memento Black ink, Coastal Cabana and other colored markers
Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie and Coastal Cabana card stock
Sheer Perfect Designer vellum (SAB 2015)
Zig Zag folder
Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (SAB 2015)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!