Monday, March 30, 2015

So Happy


 
While at the scrapbooking retreat, I tried my best to get a little more caught up on scrapbooking.  I did ok, but there are always friends to catch up with or projects others are working on that you need to check out and sometimes progress comes to a halt.  That is ok though, it is all about the fun and friends!
 

 
There are more Sale-a-bration items on this page (don't forget there are just a few days left to earn your free sets!!) - This Day Project Life Mini card collection, Best Year Ever designer series paper, Best Year Ever accessory pack...

 
Supplies:
This Day project life mini card collection (SAB 2015)
Best Year Ever designer paper and accessory pack (SAB 2015)
Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake card stock
Butterfly thinlits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!