Sunday, March 1, 2015

So Very Much

 
One afternoon I was on a mission to get a pile of cards created and this was one that came out of the stamping session.  I used the Kinda Eclectic and Simply Wonderful (SAB 2015) stamp sets and the Butterfly thinlit dies.

 
I had several pieces of All is Calm designer series paper left over from a stamp a stack card that I retired and used a piece of that on each one as well. 
 
Supplies:
Kinda Eclectic, Simply Wonderful
So Saffron, Smoky Slate ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate card stock
Best Year Ever dsp (SAB 2015)
All is Calm dsp
Decorative label punch
Butterfly thinlits
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!