Monday, March 9, 2015

Remember...

 
I have had this little wooden open box for awhile and was just not sure what I wanted to do with it.  One day I decided to cover it with some patterns from the Birthday Bash designer washi sheets and then added a few other decorations. 
 

 
I stamped the sentiment from Hello Life on a Let's Get Away Project Life Card Collection piece using Bermuda Bay ink.
 
 
Then, I added a leftover party pennant (leftover from the baptism decorations I made awhile back) that was also embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder and added some basic rhinestones to each raised piece.

 
A few other embellishments and I had a cute little table decoration!
 
Supplies:
Hello Life
Bermuda Bay ink
Best Day Ever dsp
Birthday Bash designer washi sheets
Let's Get Away Project Life Card Collection
Large Polka Dot folder
Party Pennants bigz die
basic rhinestones
baker's twine
 hodgepodge clips assortment
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!