Friday, March 13, 2015

March Stamp Club projects


This month all the projects included a little bit of grunge in them...


We used Work of Art and Lovely Amazing You on the first card as well as a strip of Lullaby designer series paper.


Next, we inked up the Butterfly Basics and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets...


and for the layouts we used the same stamp sets as the second card along with some die cuts created with the Cards and Labels Project Life framelits set.



We always have room for more in the monthly stamp club or our virtual ones so if you have questions or are interested in joining, contact me here.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!