Wednesday, March 4, 2015

To a Great Friend



The Sale-a-bration stamp set Simply Wonderful has some really good sentiments and I used one for this card and punched it out with the Note Tag punch.
 
 
In addition, I used the Regarding Dahlias stamp set and some Stacked with Love and Birthday Bash designer series paper.
 
Supplies:
Regarding Dahlias, Simply Wonderful (SAB 2015)
Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay ink
Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray card stock
Birthday bash specialty paper
Stacked with Love designer series paper
brads
Note Tag punch
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!