Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Way to Go!


This scrapbook page is part of my "catch up" process...will I ever really catch up?  Probably not, but I like to hope I can someday!


I used a Kraft 12" x 12" piece of card stock as my base and did some stamping using the Draw the Line stamp set and stamped my title with the Epic Alphabet set.


Next, I added some pieces from the Let's Get Away Project Life Card Collection along with my pictures (actually the same picture with one cropped smaller)...


Then, I added a few accessories from the Let''s Get Away Project Life Accessory Kit and added some journaling.  


Supplies:
Draw the Line, Epic Alphabet
Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray ink
Let's Get Away Project Life card collection and accessory kit
Kraft, Whisper White card stock

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!