Saturday, March 28, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin Take Two

Here are some more fun creations using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  The smaller note cards were cut into two pieces to be used as the background on these cards and the stamped images are made with stamps that come in the kit.
 
 
I used one piece of Adventure Bound designer series paper and cut it up to use on a few cards along with some scraps of other colors of card stock and Whisper White bases.

 
Little variations on each card...

 
The embellishments were not in the kit with the exception of the epoxy stickers (stars, hearts and arrows).

 
And one more project to share with you tomorrow!
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!