Monday, March 23, 2015

More Sale-a-bration ideas

 
Another Sale-a-bration item I have not used a lot is the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection.  I thought I would pair it with the Big Day stamp set and make a few birthday cards.

 
I colored in the banner and letters for cake with some markers.
 
Supplies:
Big Day (SAB 2015)
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana card stock
Memento Black, Hello Honey and Pool Party ink
This Day project life mini card collection (SAB 2015)
 
Just a few more days left during Sale-a-bration!  Don't miss out if you have some of the FREE items on your wish list!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!