Sunday, July 19, 2015

Colorful Birthday


When I put this card together, I had pulled out the Watercolor Words stamp set and knew I was going to use it but didn't have colors or anything else in mind.  Eventually this is what I put together using some Schoolhouse designer series paper and some of the thick baker's twine from the Hello Life Project Kit. 
 

 
First I added my card stock and designer series paper layers with the baker's twine behind it.  Then I decided to use the decorative label punch a different way on the sentiment layer and added some more baker's twine to the corners...

 
Finally I added some bright stars to the envelope in colors that coordinate with the card so it is ready to go for that next birthday card I need!
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Words
Pacific Point, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango ink
Whisper White, Garden Green card stock
Hello Life Project Kit
decorative label punch
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!