Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday!

 
While this card isn't at all Patriotic, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July and can celebrate with friends and/or family.  We always have such a great celebration in the town I grew up in with a parade and lots of other fun activities all weekend long. 
 
Well, back to the card, LOL!  I used some extra pieces from the Hello Life Project Kit as well as a stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin kit on the card below.  You will find you have lots of extra pieces if you make the Project kit and it is always fun to figure out how to use them :)

 
I chose a piece of Cherry on Top designer series paper for the background and also added some white perfect accents.

 
Supplies:
Paper Pumpkin stamps
Memento Black, Crushed Curry ink
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Hello Life project kit
white perfect accents
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!