Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cupcake of Life

 
I have another card idea for you today using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set (the Ronald McDonald House charities set).  I have used a retired stamp set called Boutique Borders as well on one side of the Basic Gray and the other side of the Lost Lagoon card stock layers.


 
The ice cream and sprinkles layer was punched out with the Tree builder punch and popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.
 
Supplies:
Sprinkles of Life, Boutique Borders
Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Lost Lagoon ink
Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock
In Color 2015-2017 Blossom Accents
Tree builder punch
 


























post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!