Saturday, July 11, 2015

You're in My Thoughts

 
This card uses a piece of leftover Hello Life Project Kit, and yes, there are still many more pieces I have not used yet :)  I added a flower image from the Best Thoughts stamp set and I stamped it on some Cherry on Top designer series paper and cut it out.  

 
I made the flower pop outside of the frame from the Hello Life Project Kit a little bit and then added some Cherry on Top washi tape and a button.

 
Supplies:
Best Thoughts
Memento Black ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Hello Life Project Kit
Cherry on Top dsp and washi tape
designer series buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!