Saturday, July 25, 2015

Serving Others

 
My oldest son has joined his friends the last two years to help raise money and pack meals for Feed My Starving Children.  The group always has a fun activity planned after they pack the meals, but they also have the kids do a 24 hour fast (if they wish) and they sleep (or maybe stay up) at the church over night.  

 
I wanted to scrapbook the event for Hunter even though I didn't have pictures so I used a selfie that was taken on the ride to Grand Forks in the vehicle Hunter was in and then made a copy of a picture I found from a news source.  It worked even if it wasn't exactly what I would have liked...

 
For the page I used the Happy Times collection of Project Life on some Cajun Craze card stock and stamped some images from Stamp A Bag as well.

 
I added a few buttons but for the most part the accessories are from the Project Life kit.

 
I know they had a fun time and enjoyed helping others at the same time. 

 
Supplies:
Soft Suede ink
Stamp a Bag
Cajun Craze, Island Indigo card stock
Happy Times project life collection
designer buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!