Saturday, July 18, 2015

Your Life is as Full...

 
I created a page recently using the This is the Life Project Life card collection and accessory kit.  I know, I know, I didn't use the kit as intended yet again, but I enjoy using the collections on traditional pages as well as on the pocket pages meant for Project Life.  

 
The picture was from a recent family wedding and I think the last one I have of Maddie and I was taken almost 5 years ago so I thought I should probably have it separated from the wedding photos. 

 
The title is one of the card collection pieces and I added a little washi tape and an accessory to it along with a small heart punched piece. 

 
Most of the card pieces I used were put on the page without alteration, but I added some punched chevrons to one and cut down another one...

 
More washi tape and part of one of the cut card pieces...
 
Supplies:
Basic Black, Bermuda Bay card stock
This is the life Project Life card collection and accessories
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!