Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin

 
This month when my Paper Pumpkin kit came in the mail it was even more of a surprise because I usually get mine around the 20th of the month and this one came on the 17th!  My daughter gets pretty excited when she sees it in the mailbox too so we sat down and put the card together one evening last weekend. 
 
 
The cards above are for the most part put together using the guide in the box and there would be three more, but I let my daughter keep hers and they didn't get in the picture this time. 
 
 
The cards in the picture above and the individual pictures below are alternate ideas that I put together with extra pieces and extra card stock. 

 
I added some white corrugated paper to all of the alternative projects and a few pieces of card stock and embellishments.

 
On this card I cut one of the stickers in half and used it that way...

 
And I found a way to used the outside edges of the sticker sheet as well...

 
The card stock on this card comes from the Go Wild designer series paper stack...
 
Do these look fun?  Remember, you can get your own Paper Pumpkin surprise kit every month (or just the months you want to receive it...)! 
New subscribers can even get their first two kits for Half Price by using the code HALFOFF when you shop here
 

 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!