Friday, July 3, 2015

Celebrate!


 
Back to that Brick Wall folder again!  I think it is my favorite new embossing folder in the catalog.  This time I punched out a 2 3/8" scallop circle from the corner of the embossed card stock and added an image behind it from Butterfly Basics. 
 

 
To add a little extra, I chose to add an Expressions natural element to the top of the card and a designer button to the bottom. 

 
Supplies:
Butterfly Basics
Memento Black ink
Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo markers
Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
Banner triple punch
designer buttons
Expressions natural elements
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!