Friday, July 17, 2015

July Stamp Club Projects

 
Time to share the stamp club projects for this month!  It is always a fun challenge to come up with a scrapbook layout for my club members that is fairly generic as far as a theme goes.  I realize that everyone's taste will be different as well as having different life events going on so there are never titles on pages and usually things are pretty simple...
 
 
So with that in mind, I put together this set of pages using the Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper and the Bohemian Borders stamp set.  I always like to have different sizes of mats to add the pictures to as well.
 
 
The first card uses the Tin of Cards stamp set (and I will eventually show you what I did with my actual Tin of Cards!!) and the Butterfly thinlits.  I have also added some of the Neutrals Color Collection designer series paper and a little double ended banner. 
 
 
The butterflies are cut from the Schoolhouse designer series paper pack...

 
And finally, a sympathy card using the Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set, Elegant Dots folder, and Scalloped Tag Topper punch. 

 
I added a piece of white jute ribbon that was cut in two the long way and placed into the hole in the tag and tied it in place with some linen thread.
 
Like the projects?  I always have room for more in both my monthly and virtual stamp clubs!  Come and join us, we would love to have you :)

 

 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!