Friday, January 6, 2017

For Your Kindness


I have two different cards to share with you today that are very similar but use two different designer series paper packages.  Each one uses the Sale-a-bration stamp set called So Very Much.


The first one also uses the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Delicate Details and some specialty designer series paper called Tasty Treats.



For the second card, I used some Warmth and Cheer designer series paper and metallic thread.


Supplies:
So Very Much, Delicate Details
Tip Top Taupe ink
Tip Top Taupe, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
metallic thread
baker's twine
Tasty Treats specialty paper
Warmth and Cheer dsp




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!