Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Twinkle Twinkle


As promised I have a couple more Moon Baby samples for you today.  I again used some leftover Paper Pumpkin accessories (enamel stars) as embellishments because I thought they fit the theme perfectly!


The marker colors used on these cards are similar to yesterday - Pool Party, Daffodil Delight - but I chose to use Pacific Point and Old Olive for the baby clothing on these. 


I also had some retired washi tape with stars on it that I thought would work well with the second card so I used a couple strips over the designer series paper.


For someone who doesn't enjoy coloring in images, I think this set will still get quite a bit of use! 


Supplies:
Moon Baby
Basic Black, Pool Party, Blush Blossom, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point ink and markers
Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Old Olive card stock
washi tape
designer series paper
Paper Pumpkin kit accessories



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!