Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy Day


I love the colors and designs in the Tasty Treats Specialty paper pack even though I don't intend to purchase the Cool Treats stamp set to go along with it (or the matching Frozen Treats Framelits dies) - at least not yet, LOL!  I decided that I wouldn't have enough use for those but we will see as time goes by I guess!


I chose a piece of the specialty paper as my focus on this card and added some Watermelon Wonder card stock behind it that was embossed with the Hexagons dynamic folder.
 

The sentiment is from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set and I used the 2 3/8" scallop punch and 2" circle punch. 

Supplies:
Perfectly Wrapped
Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White card stock
Tasty Treats specialty dsp
hexagons dynamic folder
scallop circle punch 2 3/8"
circle punch 2"
metallic enamel shapes



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!