Thursday, January 5, 2017

Urban Letters


In the last couple weeks I have been trying to do some stamp room cleaning and ran across some wooden letters I had purchased with the intention of decorating for my boys. 


I decided to so some simple decorating with the new Urban Underground specialty paper, burlap ribbon and Urban Underground embellishments.


The designer series paper is added to the letters with the tear and tape adhesive.  Before I got to that point, I just placed the letter on the designer series paper and used a pencil to make my pattern.  A little trimming was necessary to make it fit the way I wanted it to but it didn't take long.


The burlap ribbon is attached in the back with washi tape and the Urban Underground embellishments are self adhesive.


Supplies:
Wood letters
Urban Underground dsp and embellishments
burlap ribbon
tear and tape adhesive
washi tape



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!