Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Let Hope Be Your Lighthouse


This is another variation of a couple of cards I have made with the High Tide stamp set.  I chose to stamp the lighthouse and surrounding images on Tip Top Taupe card stock this time.


I added half a lace doily behind that layer and popped up my sentiment layer over the top.  The "With Sympathy" comes from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.


Supplies:
High Tide, Flourishing Phrases
Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso ink
Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Tip Top Taupe card stock
lace doily



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!