Monday, January 30, 2017

Blue Sympathy


Today's card has lots of layers but not a lot of complexity.  I considered making the card over replacing the Whisper White with Crumb Cake or another neutral color to see if that makes it look better but I haven't tried it yet... soon...


I used some Floral Boutique designer series paper and layered it onto some Cherry Cobbler card stock before adding a strip of burlap ribbon over the top of that. 

Supplies:
Heartfelt Sympathy, Flourishing Phrases
Night of Navy ink
Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy card stock
burlap ribbon
Floral Boutique dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!