Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy 13


About a month ago, our middle child turned 13 and this is the card I made for him.  I know not to get too crazy and elaborate on cards for my boys because they don't really care what they look like (like most kids probably). 


I chose a couple different patterns of designer series paper from the Tasty Treats specialty paper collection for the background.  Then I added a couple balloons punched out using the Balloon bouquet punch and added some linen thread to them.


I also added a balloon cut using the Balloon framelits and added the number using the Number of Years stamp set.  The sentiment is from another stamp set called Super Duper which is in the Occasions catalog.


Supplies:
Super Duper, Number of Years, Celebrate Today
Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party ink
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party card stock
linen thread
Balloon framelits dies
Balloon bouquet punch
Tasty Treats specialty dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!