Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hello Baby


I have shared several cards using the Moon Baby stamp set, but I haven't used the image on the card below just yet.  It was fun playing with backgrounds from the Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper pack to coordinate with the cards.


I also added a piece of corrugated paper for some texture and to break up the design on the paper a little bit. The stars are colored in with the Wink of Stella glitter brush to add a little sparkle as well.


Supplies:
Moon Baby
Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, So Saffron ink and markers
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake card stock
Corrugated paper
Cupcakes and carousels dsp

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!