Tuesday, January 24, 2017

May Your Sorrow Be Eased


If you saw my blog post yesterday, you might notice a similar element on today's card.  I again pulled out the Hello Lovely Project Life accessory kit and picked out a wooden die cut flower to accent my card.


The background on this one uses a piece of Succulent Garden designer series paper and some corrugated paper.  My sentiments come from the Better Together stamp set.


Supplies:
Better Together
Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party card stock
corrugated paper
Succulent garden dsp
Hello Lovely Project Life accessory kit



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!