Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Detailed Congratulations



https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

Today's card uses the new So Detailed thinlits as the centerpiece.  I cut out the largest of the three dies and added it to some Early Espresso card stock with the fine tip glue pen.  Then I added a strip of Perfect Plum and a sentiment from Flourishing Phrases.


Some lace trim and basic pearls completed the card and I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock on the inside for writing on. 


Another fun option for this die is to cut two of them and use them on the front of the card to make gates. 

Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases
Early Espresso ink
Early Espresso, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla card stock
So Detailed thinlits
basic pearls
lace trim



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!