Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Celebrate You


As promised, here is another version of my graduation card stock up.  Again, I used the stars framelits and Scattered Sequins dynamic impressions folder.  This time around I chose to use the Celebrate you thinlits for my words and added some Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper (SAB 2018).


For these cards, I chose to use a lighter background and embossed some Lemon Lime Twist card stock.


Supplies:
Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock
Silver foil paper
Stars framelits
Celebrate you thinlits
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)
Scattered Sequins folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!