Monday, April 9, 2018

April Stamp Club Projects


It is time to share my monthly stamp club projects once again.  Since we are still impatiently awaiting spring I tried to incorporate some spring things into the projects this month!  


The first card uses Watercolor Wash as a background for the Butterfly Basics images that are popped up on the die cut circle.


For the second card, I chose Painted Harvest and several colors of green for the leaves also incorporating the leaf and classic label punches.


Finally for the layout, I used some Naturally Eclectic designer series paper scallop circle punches - this theme isn't necessarily spring, but the colors are bright and cheerful!  


If these projects look like fun, we are always looking for more friends to stamp with us!  I have room in my virtual clubs (every other month) and my monthly stamp club as well.  Contact me for more information.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!