Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mr. and Mrs.


I pulled out the Always and Forever stamp set again to make some wedding cards.  I chose some Wood textures designer series paper for the background and stamped some hearts with Cherry Cobbler ink on it.


The grass on the tree stump image is colored in with a Wild Wasabi marker and I added some hearts I punched out with the heart border punch to the stump and the sentiment.


Supplies:
Always and Forever
Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler ink
Wild Wasabi marker
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Pool Party, Soft Suede card stock
Heart border punch
Wood textures designer series paper

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!