Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Best Wishes


Recently I put together a half a dozen or so of these Best Wishes cards using some scraps I had leftover from Stamp A stack cards I had taken out of my rotation.  For the stamp set, I chose Petal Palette and added some coordinating Pretty Petals designer series paper as well.


The Bermuda Bay background is embossed with the Oh My Stars embossing folder and I added some of my favorite glitter enamel dots for accents.


Supplies:
Petal Palette
Crumb Cake, Basic Black ink
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay card stock
Oh My Stars folder
Pretty Petals dsp
White doily
Glitter enamel dots


Don't forget to get your favorites before they are gone!  See the Last Chance products right here!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!